Monday, August 3, 2015

Youth Conselor


http://www.cyh.com/HealthTopics/library/youth_counselling.jpg

A youth counselor supervise and interact with children or teenagers by assisting them in resolving problems and ensuring their physical and emotional needs are being met. To be a youth counselor I must attain a Bachelor's Degree in applied psychology with a concentration in child advocacy. The skills needed to be a successful youth counselor is communication skills, organization skills, multitasking skills, technology skills, listening skills, writing skills, and the ability to work under pressure. What interest me in this field is that I will being working at helping children/teenagers to heal from emotion and physical problems. Being a youth counselor is a non stop job the requires a lot of time and patient, a counselor must be neutral and emotionally unattached, yet still show apathy and consideration.


All three are very good careers to chose, each have the things that I am looking for in the career that I want to pursue. I think that all three are noble careers and is for the betterment of children.

 
 
 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment