Monday, August 3, 2015

Social worker



http://www.stroke4carers.org/wp-content/uploads/community_social_worker.jpg

A social worker provides social services and assistance to improve the social and psychological functioning of children and their families and to maximize the family well-being and the academic functioning of children. To be a social working I must attain a bachelor's degree in social work, I can also attain a master's and a doctorate degree in social work. There are many skills that I must posses in order to become a successful social worker such as communication skills, empathy, active listener, and organizational skills etc. What interest me in this field is that I will get the opportunity to work with children and help them and their families to get the help that they may need in order to achieve their goals in life.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment