Monday, August 3, 2015

Three Career Paths (Social worker, Teacher, Youth Counselor)

When asked what career path I will take when I graduated, the one thing that has been constant in my response is that I what to work with children. There are many careers that specialize in dealing with children or teenagers. In my younger years I wanted to be a doctor, but as I grew older I realized one thing I do not like blood or needles, so that eliminated that career path. So I started researching careers not just a job, A job is something that you do to earn money on a short term bases, whereas a career is a lifetime ambition that you achieve. So I search careers that work with children and discovered that there are three that really interest me: Social Worker, Teacher, and Youth Counselor.
Each Career path that I have chosen have many of the same quality but is actually different aspect of dealing with young people.

No comments:

Post a Comment